If I buy equipment that has an out-of-state registration, does WCA guarantee that I can get it registered in my home state?

WCA will furnish you a valid title from the vehicle’s registration state. Because registration requirements differ greatly from state to state, you should contact your motor vehicle agency for any special out-of state registration requirements. When possible, WCA will assist you in obtaining other documents necessary for registration.