Once you have purchased an item it is yours. You own it and it must be paid in full. Failure to make payment in full will result in forfeiture of your deposit, your credit card charged a restocking fee up to 25% of the purchase price, per the Terms of Bidding contract you signed, and/or any other legal remedy available to WCA to perfect the contract.

Yes, WCA has a ramp to help you load your equipment.

WCA maintains relationships with several fully insured transportation companies. A WCA equipment specialist can help you coordinate local, national, or international shipping. Additionally, we can coordinate dismantling and containerizing, if needed.

You will be assessed the standard DMV license and transfer fees and taxes applicable to your purchased vehicle. WCA also applies a $75 fee for all DMV items.

WCA can provide you with a report of sale to place in your vehicle so you may legally drive on California roads regardless whether the vehicle is currently registered.

WCA will furnish you a valid title from the vehicle’s registration state. Because registration requirements differ greatly from state to state, you should contact your motor vehicle agency for any special out-of state registration requirements. When possible, WCA will assist you in obtaining other documents necessary for registration.

Yes. If you purchase construction equipment that is located in California, your purchase is taxable.

You may be exempt from sales tax if you meet the following criteria: (1) You have a valid California Seller’s Permit, (2) You have completed a California Resale Certificate, (3) You have submitted a Bill of Lading from a common carrier for shipment of your purchase for transport out of state or country, (4) You have a valid Mexican Merchant card with the appropriate category code, (5) You qualify for a partial farm exemption and have filled out a California completed Farm Exemption Form and provided it to WCA.

The term “Tax Free exchange” is a reference to Internal Revenue Code Section 1031. This law allows taxpayers to trade one piece of property for another without paying federal income taxes on the transaction provided certain qualifications are met. This allows a taxpayer to sell an old piece of property and defer the federal income taxes they would have paid on the sale of that old property into the purchase of new property.

US Buyers

  • A valid U.S. driver’s license or passport.
  • A $500 refundable security deposit. The deposit can be paid via cash, or credit card.

International Buyers

  • A valid passport.
  • A $5,000 refundable security deposit. The deposit can be paid via cash, credit card, or bank wire.